Topic: Cheap Hotels
Bob Frassinetti, art and antique dealer and free lance journalist photographer from Argentina, Buenos Aires, working on the web, writing both for pleasure and work on art, antiques and collectibles, from small collectibles all the way to steam egines and tractors, from Buenos Aires, Argentina as well are neighbouring countries, Chile and Uruguay. "I've written for several Travel Adventure, Art & Antiques Magazines on and off the web and have researched Toys made in Argentina, as well as Travel Adventure along Route 40, the Dakar Rally 2009 to exporting arts and antiques from " Buenos Aires, Argentina 2009.
Check out my Google Maps, for Art and antique shops and auction houses, art an antique tours, apartment rent here in Buenos Aires, Travel guides for Route 40 Argentina, Lighthosues in the South of South America, the Ona Legend, comics by the Buenos Aires Toy Museum, the Big island of Chile and other out of the way places here in South America.
- Where I grew up
- Bahamas, England, Guyana, Colombia, Uruguay, Argentina
- Places I've lived
- South Amerca, England, Italy, France, Bahamas
- Something I still can't find on Google
- Old Steam Tractors, Lanz bulldog, Lanz Pampa, Steam engines, ol cars and vinatge motorcycles
- My superpower
- exporting arts and antiques from the south of South America
- art, antiques, travel adventure, collectibles, tractors, vintage, machines, old cars, argentina, chile, uruguay, paraguay, south patagonia, patagonia,lakes, lighthouses, travel tour, travel guide.
- My places
art and antique dealer journalist travel adventure rally tours art and antique tours, Lonely Planet guide,....... at Frassinetti Biz
South of South America